asparagus wrapped in prosciutto
This is a great healthy appetizer for parties!
- 1 bunch asparagus (about 30 spears) – trimmed
- kosher salt
- 15 slices prosciutto (cut in half, crosswise)
- 1/2 (5.2-ounce) box boursin gournay cheese – shallot & chive preferred – room temperature
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Budget Friendly
Bring salted water to a boil over high heat in a 4-quart pot. Add asparagus and cook until tender crisp, 3 minutes.
Using thongs, remove asparagus to ice bath (large bowl filled with ice and water) to stop the cooking and preserve color. Remove to paper towel lined plate and dry completely.
You'll also love
- Green apple and prosciutto salsa... 4.3/5 (106 Votes)
- Potato and Leek Soup 2.7/5 (108 Votes)
- Oriental Salad 2.8/5 (10 Votes)
- Coffee Viennese 2.8/5 (10 Votes)
- Cake 2.8/5 (8 Votes)
- Salmon and Broccoli Quiche 2.7/5 (9 Votes)
- Green asparagus and goat cheese... 2.5/5 (11 Votes)
- Prosciutto Sauce 2.7/5 (6 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Hot, melt-in-your-mouth cheesy goodness... In just a few minutes!
Bake 15 min at 350°f