Pork sausage recipes - 3 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Gluten-Free Broccoli Pizza
This Gluten-Free Broccoli Pizza is original, healthy and super tasty!
- 1 head broccoli
- 1 egg
- 1 ¾ cups of your favorite shredded cheese (we recommend two types- 1 cup of one, ¾ cup of the other)
- 1 cup tomato sauce (or canned crushed tomatoes)
- ¾ cup shredded cheese
- ½ cup grated Parmesan
- 9 slices coppa ham
- Cut the broccoli and boil until soft.
- Place the broccoli in a blender.
- In a bowl, add an egg and ¾ cup of shredded cheese, mix until solid.
- Form a ball and roll it flat on an oven tray.
- Bake in the oven for 20 min at 350° F.
- Once out of the oven, spread the tomato sauce evenly on the broccoli crust.
- Layer 1 cup of shredded cheese.
- Place a layer of Coppa ham.
- Top off with of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Slide it back into the oven until the cheese melts.
Top rated Pork sausage recipes
Hungarian Stuffed CabbageRecipewe ♡
This is the old way I learned to make the Hungarian favorite
- 1 large head of cabbage
- 1 1/2 pounds of ground steak
- 1 pound of fresh pork sausage
- 1 c. uncooked rice (to yield 2 cups of cooked rice)
- 1 large onion chopped small
- 3 eggs
- pepper to taste
- 1 large 28 ounce can of chopped stewed or regular tomatoes
- 2- 15 ounce cans tomato sauce
- Another chopped onion
- 1 stalk of celery, chopped
- 1 t. paprika
- pepper to taste
- 2 T. of sugar (to counteract the tomato acid)
Serve hot or cold so they make great additions to lunch bags or even picnic fare
- 5 eggs, 4 hard boiled; 1 raw, beaten
- 1 # pork sausage
- 2 oz bread crumbs
- oil for deep frying
- flour with 1/2 t ea. salt and pepper combined
Savory Breakfast Casserole
By Carolyn Haslam-ODea
Easy to make and full of flavor
- 1 lb. pork sausage (maple flavor or sage)
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 6 egg
- 2 cups milk
- 1 1/2 bags cheddar cheese ( at least 4 cups)
- Box of cheddar garlic croutons (Marie Calendar good brand)
Any burning questions? Our chefs answer!