Cookies and Cream Muddy Buddies
Cookies and Cream Muddy Buddies. Discover our recipe.
- 5 ounces white chocolate chips
- 5 ounces milk chocolate chips
- 5 cups Chex Cereal
- 1 tsp shortening
- Oreo cookies (8 for crushing and some for putting pieces throughout)
- 1 cup powdered sugar
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Average budget
Divide the chex cereal into two bowl. 2 1/2 cups in each.
In a food processor crush 8 oreos until fine. You can also crush in a gallon size bag with rolling pin
In two gallon size bags, add 1/2 cup powdered sugar into each bag with 1/2 of the crushed oreos into each bag. (It was about 1/2 cup of crushed oreos.) Set aside
Melt the white chocolate and milk chocolate in separate microwave safe bowls. Melt 30 seconds at a time with 1/2 tsp shortening in each stirring after each 30 seconds until melted.
Once melted, stir in the chocolate into the separate bowls with Chex cereal until the Chex are coated well with the chocolate.
Add the white chocolate and milk chocolate separately to the gallon sized bags with powdered sugar and crushed oreos and shake until they are coated. Then add some extra crushed pieces to the mixture at the end. Enjoy!
You'll also love
- Pumpkin Bread 4.7/5 (72 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn 6 steps to chocolaty Oreo PARADISE 4.7/5 (92 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn This spiced French toast recipe... 4.6/5 (55 Votes)
- MsCarmens Chocolate Chip Pound Cake 4.6/5 (88 Votes)
- Chocolate Cup Cakes 4.5/5 (40 Votes)
- Holiday Taters 4.4/5 (10 Votes)
- CHEWY GRANOLA BARS 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Pretzel Crusted White Chocolate... 4.1/5 (120 Votes)