- Mayo/Miracle Whip
- Onion Powder
- Garlic Powder
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 30mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Hard Boil your eggs.
Let them cool.
Cut the eggs in half.
Take out the yolks.
Mash the yolks with mustard, salt, onion powder, garlic powder, and mayo/miracle whip.
Put the mixture back into the eggs. Top with paprika.
You'll also love
- Matbucha 4.1/5 (7 Votes)
- Mom's Creamy Cucumber Salad 4.1/5 (15 Votes)
- Summer Squash Frittata 3.7/5 (82 Votes)
- Pala (Banana fruit) appam...A... 4.1/5 (25 Votes)
- Breakfast sundae 4.1/5 (9 Votes)
- Hut Dog Eggie Weggies 4.1/5 (20 Votes)
- Walnut and Chestnut Honey Cake 3.9/5 (30 Votes)
- Jess' Devilled Eggs 4/5 (2 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
We are definitely making these Easy Cheesy Mini Pizzas for our next party!
- Pizza Dough (homemade or store bought)
- Shredded cheese
- Pizza sauce
- Cured ham, shredded
- 4 eggs
- Cherry tomatoes
- Fresh basil
- Roll out the dough
- Use a small bowl to cut the dough into rounds
- Add shredded cheese
- Place in oven on an oven tray afr 10 min at 355°F
- Put each dough round into a ramekin
- Add 1 tbsp pizza sauce, a handful of shredded cured ham
- Break an egg into each pizza
- Top with sliced cherry tomatoes and a basil leaf
- Place in oven for another 15 mins at 355°F
- Garnish with parsley and a pinch of pepper
- Serve and enjoy!