Hut Dog Eggie Weggies
Eggie weggies that taste like hut dogs. not hot but HUT... Because theyre different.
- 4 Eggie Weggies
- 2 tbsp of paprika
- 2 tbsp of oregano
- 2 tbsp minced garlic
- 1 tbsp butter
- 2 slices of bread
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 4mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Break the eggie weggies into bowl
Add paprika, oregano, minced garlic
whisk the hdfhdfhgdhdfgjgf out of those eggie weggies
Butter the bread, place it on fry pan, until golden. x2
Pour the eggie weggies into the fry pan, with a spatula cook to desired scrambled-ness.
Place eggie weggies on toast, top with grated cheese, and ketchup. Voila!
Whisk the fhfjdfgjgjfdfjtjdg out of those eggie weggies
You'll also love
- Jack's Favourite Banana Pancakes 4.1/5 (28 Votes)
- Roquefort Omelet 3.9/5 (28 Votes)
- Cheese Sticks Bite size 4.1/5 (9 Votes)
- smoothie 4.1/5 (21 Votes)
- Delicious Cinnamon Coffee Cake 4.1/5 (10 Votes)
- eggs and feta 4.1/5 (13 Votes)
- MY BREAKFAST BURRITO 4/5 (33 Votes)
- Beautiful White Bread 4/5 (17 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Who do you know that would love these delicious baked egg and ham cups?