- Green beans
- 1 big can of chopped tomatoes
- or 2 small ones
- 2 zucchinis
- 2 carrots
- 3 medium potatos
- 1 big onion
- 3 cloves of garlic
- bunch of fresh parsley
- olive oil
- to serve
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Sautee the onion in the olive oil until almost cooked. Add the garlic and keep stirring.
Add all of the vegetables, with the zucchini towards the end. Keep stirring.
Top with the chopped tomatoes, cover and cook on low for about an hour. You may need to add some water so that the veggies don't burn, but that depends on the amount of juice that the veggies and tomatoes release.
When everything is cooked, serve in a bowl with lots of fresh olive oil and a big piece of Greek feta. Be sure that you have bread on hand so that you can dip it in the sauce!
You'll also love
- YUM!Food Porn These are the sweet 'n' sour spare... 4.9/5 (209 Votes)
- Savories- Polony & Cheese Samoosas 4.9/5 (164 Votes)
- Hungarian Zucchini Squash with... 4.6/5 (177 Votes)
- Eggplant with sundried tomatoes 3.4/5 (235 Votes)
- Yorkshire Pudding 4.7/5 (65 Votes)
- Vegetable Puree 3.1/5 (205 Votes)
- VEGAN NUTMEG PANCAKES WITH VEGGIE... 4.5/5 (25 Votes)
- Vegetable fried rice 4.3/5 (17 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Discover how to cook green vegetables the right way!