Stuffed Ham & Cheese Bread Is What Your Parties Are Missing
By Emily Marten, 08/18/2016
Preheat the oven to 400 °F. Roll out the dough on a lightly floured surface to obtain a rectangle shape. Spread out the slices of ham on top.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
Three Cheese Baguette
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!