Iced recipes - 3 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: French Tarte Tatin
This French tarte tatin is golden, caramelized apple perfection!
- 1 puff pastry
- 6 apples, sliced
- 3 oz. chilled butter, chopped into chunks
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- Roll out a puff pastry.
- Lay out the apple slices in a pan.
- Add chunks of butter on top of the apples.
- Sprinkle the brown sugar on top.
- Cook for 20 minutes in oven at 350°F, to caramelize the apples.
- Place puff pastry on top of the caramelized apples.
- Cook for 15 minutes at 350°F.
Top rated Iced recipes
Drinks- Iced Cappuccino
Mix first 3 ingredients together to make a syrup, put into blender
- can be made with regular coffee or decaf:
- 2 oz. boiling water
- 2 tablespoons instant coffee
- 2 heaping tablespoons sugar (or sugar substitute Equal)
- 4-6 ice cubes
- 1/3 cup 15% cream. (or chocolate milk...or regular milk)
Drink- Iced Kiwi Tea
Place cubed kiwi into 4 tall glasses
- 4 kiwi fruit cubed
- 2 ½ cups cold black tea
- ¾ litre lemon juice
- ½ cup golden syrup or honey
- chilled soda or mineral water as needed
- Ground Mocha Java Beans
- Wholefoods 365 Liquid Creamer