Iced recipes - 3 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Ferrero Rocher Brownies
Are you ready to have your mind blown?
- 1 Large bar of semisweet chocolate
- 1/2 Cup of butter
- 1/2 Cup of sugar
- 1 Egg
- 1 Tsp. of vanilla
- 1 Cup of flour
- 1/4 Tsp. of salt
- 1/2 Tsp. of sugar
- 1/3 Cup of cocoa powder
- 16 Ferrero Rochers
- In a bowl, combine the chocolate and butter and heat in oven for 5 minutes at 320° F (or until melted).
- Add the sugar, egg, vanilla and mix.
- In a separate bowl, combine the flour, salt, 1/2 tsp. of sugar, cocoa powder, and mix.
- Sift together the flour mixture with the chocolate mixture.
- Line a baking tray with aluminum foil, and pour in the batter. Dot with Ferrero Rochers.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 350° F.
- Remove from oven... and enjoy!
Top rated Iced recipes
Drinks- Iced Cappuccino
Mix first 3 ingredients together to make a syrup, put into blender
- can be made with regular coffee or decaf:
- 2 oz. boiling water
- 2 tablespoons instant coffee
- 2 heaping tablespoons sugar (or sugar substitute Equal)
- 4-6 ice cubes
- 1/3 cup 15% cream. (or chocolate milk...or regular milk)
Drink- Iced Kiwi Tea
Place cubed kiwi into 4 tall glasses
- 4 kiwi fruit cubed
- 2 ½ cups cold black tea
- ¾ litre lemon juice
- ½ cup golden syrup or honey
- chilled soda or mineral water as needed
- Ground Mocha Java Beans
- Wholefoods 365 Liquid Creamer