How to make the best ooey gooey cheesy pull-apart bread
For 4 to 6 people
- 1 round loaf of bread
- 2 1/2 ounces fresh or jarred pesto
- 5 ounces of Swiss cheese (or any other hard cheese of your choice with good melting properties)
More steaming articles
A step by step recipe for homemade chai... How to make a rainbow potato in a few... How to make mini asparagus and Parmesan...
Chef Tips and Tricks
Three Cheese Baguette
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!