The best velveeta chicken - 5 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: velveeta dinner recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
This French tarte tatin is golden, caramelized apple perfection!
- 1 puff pastry
- 6 apples, sliced
- 3 oz. chilled butter, chopped into chunks
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- Roll out a puff pastry.
- Lay out the apple slices in a pan.
- Add chunks of butter on top of the apples.
- Sprinkle the brown sugar on top.
- Cook for 20 minutes in oven at 350°F, to caramelize the apples.
- Place puff pastry on top of the caramelized apples.
- Cook for 15 minutes at 350°F.
Top rated Velveeta chicken recipes
Boil Pasta as well as fry chicken in skillet, while boiling chop up Velveeta into cubes
- Spaghetti Noodles
- Can of Rotel
20-minute (or less) appetizers to make your life easier
Toss the apron, and get dressed to impress. It takes 20 minutes to whip up these trendy apps so you have more time to enjoy your guests!
Cheesy Chicken Rotini
Bake the chicken breasts and season to preferred flavor (Be it cajun, mexican, or italian, etc
- 1 full sized block of Velveeta (You can probably use whatever type of cheese you want that melts and tastes best for you
- but I've become a fan of this with this recipe)
- 1-2 cans of Rotel Diced tomatoes (Flavor of your choice)
- Crushed Red Peppers (Amount of your choice for spice preference)
- Package of Rotini Noodles
- or fresh Chicken Breast
- or fresh broccoli
Quick and easy: 10 recipes you can make in 10 minutes or less
By Deborah Deprez
10 TRUSTY recipes to turn to whenever you're SHORT on time but need some 'real food' to nourish and fill you.
Cheesy Chicken and Rice
put one cup of minute rice in greased dish
- one cup of minute rice
- half stick margarine
- 1/2 onion: chopped
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- can of water
- 4 ounces of Velveeta cheese
- 2 large chopped chicken breasts: cooked
- 1 package broccoli
- 1 package spinach
Easy Cheesy Chicken & Broccoli Bake
Heat oven to 400°F
- 1 pkg stuffing mix
- 1-1/2 lb chicken breasts
- 1 pkg broccoli
- 1 can condensed cream of chicken
- 1/2 lb velveeta cheese
20 dinner recipes that are really hard to mess up
Some dinner recipes are seriously FOOLPROOF. We've gathered up 20 of them, to make your weeknights or lazy weekends completely stress-free!
Cheesy Chicken Simmer
Heat oil in large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat
- 2 tsp oil
- 4 small chicken breasts
- 2 cups frozen broccoli thawed
- 1 can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 4 oz velveeta
- 2 cups hot cooked white rice