The best velveeta chicken - 5 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: velveeta dinner recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Ooo la la... This gorgeous French strawberry Mille Feuille will blow you away!!
- 1 puff pastry
- For the custard:
- 3 Egg yolks
- 3 cups milk
- - 1/2 cup sugar
- - 1/2 powdered sugar
- 1 vanilla bean
- For the whipped cream:
-3 cups cold heavy whipping cream
-1 vanilla bean
-1/2 cup powdered sugar
- Roll out the puff pastry and cut out rectangles (2 per cake).
- Bake for 10 minutes at 340° F.
- For the custard: simmer milk on low heat and add the vanilla bean. In a separate bowl, beat the egg yolks with the sugar and powdered sugar. Incorporate the egg mixture into the milk, and let simmer for a few minutes until it thickens.
- For the whipped cream: combine the heavy cream and vanilla bean in a bowl mix. Add the powdered sugar, and whip until firm.
- Combine the custard and whipped cream to make whipped custard cream.
- Refrigerate the whipped custard cream for one hour.
- Lay out the pastry rectangles, and use a piping bag to pipe out small peaks of whipped custard cream in rows. Alternate with rows of strawberries.
- Layer and repeat. Dust with powdered sugar.
Top rated Velveeta chicken recipes
Boil Pasta as well as fry chicken in skillet, while boiling chop up Velveeta into cubes
- Spaghetti Noodles
- Can of Rotel
20-minute (or less) appetizers to make your life easier
Toss the apron, and get dressed to impress. It takes 20 minutes to whip up these trendy apps so you have more time to enjoy your guests!
Cheesy Chicken Rotini
Bake the chicken breasts and season to preferred flavor (Be it cajun, mexican, or italian, etc
- 1 full sized block of Velveeta (You can probably use whatever type of cheese you want that melts and tastes best for you
- but I've become a fan of this with this recipe)
- 1-2 cans of Rotel Diced tomatoes (Flavor of your choice)
- Crushed Red Peppers (Amount of your choice for spice preference)
- Package of Rotini Noodles
- or fresh Chicken Breast
- or fresh broccoli
Quick and easy: 10 recipes you can make in 10 minutes or less
By Deborah Deprez
10 TRUSTY recipes to turn to whenever you're SHORT on time but need some 'real food' to nourish and fill you.
Cheesy Chicken and Rice
put one cup of minute rice in greased dish
- one cup of minute rice
- half stick margarine
- 1/2 onion: chopped
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- can of water
- 4 ounces of Velveeta cheese
- 2 large chopped chicken breasts: cooked
- 1 package broccoli
- 1 package spinach
Easy Cheesy Chicken & Broccoli Bake
Heat oven to 400°F
- 1 pkg stuffing mix
- 1-1/2 lb chicken breasts
- 1 pkg broccoli
- 1 can condensed cream of chicken
- 1/2 lb velveeta cheese
20 dinner recipes that are really hard to mess up
Some dinner recipes are seriously FOOLPROOF. We've gathered up 20 of them, to make your weeknights or lazy weekends completely stress-free!
Cheesy Chicken Simmer
Heat oil in large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat
- 2 tsp oil
- 4 small chicken breasts
- 2 cups frozen broccoli thawed
- 1 can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 4 oz velveeta
- 2 cups hot cooked white rice