Parmesan crust recipes - 3 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Tarte Tatin with Cherry Tomatoes
This French classic gets turned upside-down with tangy, caramelized cherry tomatoes!
- Bread, in chunks
- Grated Parmesan
- 1 Egg
- Salt and pepper
- Italian Seasoning
- 1 Cup of milk
- Balsamic vinegar
- Cherry Tomatoes
- In a bowl, mix together the bread chunks, grated Parmesan, egg, salt, pepper, Italian Seasoning, and cup of milk.
- In a pot, combine the sugar and Balsamic vinegar. Bring to a boil until it has reduced (it should be a little thicker).
- Slice the cherry tomatoes in half, and place them in a single layer in a baking dish.
- Cover the tomatoes with the reduced vinegar and a layer of Prosciutto.
- Cover everything in a layer of the bread mixture, and cook at 350°F for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven, flip upside-down... and enjoy!
Top rated Parmesan crust recipes
Parmesan Crusted Chicken
juicy chicken breast
- 1/2 cup mayo 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese 4 boneless,skinless chicken breast 4 TSP.italian bread crumbs
Parmesan Ritz Crusted Chicken
Preheat oven 375 degrees
- 1 stick butter melted
- 3/4 cup Parmesan
- 2 tsps. parsley
- 1/2 tbsp seasoned salt
- 2 pkg. Ritz Crackers, crushed
Parmesan Crusted Baked Potatoes
Delicious, flavorful, healthy baked potatoes
- 4 average size red potatoes, 3 Tbsp. xtra virgin olive oil, 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, salt, pepper, paprika, chives