- 4 chicken breasts
- 1 cup cornstarch
- 3 eggs
- salt and pepper
- ¼ cup canola oil
- ¾ cup honey
- ¾ cup soy sauce
- ½ cup ketchup
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ½ cup rice wine vinegar
- 1 t sesame oil
- 1 t minced garlic
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Cut chicken breasts into bite-sized pieces and season with salt and pepper.
In separate bowls, place cornstarch and slightly beaten eggs. Dip chicken into cornstarch then coat in egg mixture. I have also found that you can put the chicken pieces in a gallon size bag and shake to coat
Heat canola oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken until browned. Place the chicken in a 9 x 13 greased baking dish.
In a medium sized mixing bowl, combine honey, soy sauce, ketchup, brown sugar, rice wine vinegar, sesame oil and minced garlic. Pour over chicken and bake for 1 hour.
I stirred the chicken every 15 minutes so that it coated them in the sauce.
You'll also love
- Italian Chicken Stew with Potatoes 4/5 (12 Votes)
- Salad "Necklace" 4/5 (28 Votes)
- MMM Fried Rice 4/5 (14 Votes)
- Nem nuong: Vietnamese Pork... 4.1/5 (112 Votes)
- Chicken Casserole Bake 4.4/5 (11 Votes)
- Easy Cheezy Chicken Bake 4.3/5 (9 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.
Review this recipe