Sweet and Sour Sauce
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tbsp ketchup
- 2 tbsp heaping cornstarch
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 19oz can pineapple chunks
- 1 can water (with pineapple)
- 1/2 cup vinegar
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Add all the ingredients except the pineapple chunks and cornstarch to pot.
Mix the cornstarch with a little cold water to form a slurry and add to sauce when it comes to a simmer.
You'll also love
- Asian Herb Ahi Tuna 4.5/5 (11 Votes)
- Fried rice with spring vegetables 4.1/5 (28 Votes)
- pesto cubes from the garden 4/5 (7 Votes)
- Pistachio Salad 3.9/5 (17 Votes)
- Chicken Dippin Sauce 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Happiest Green Smoothie on Earth 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Sweet and Sour Meatballs 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Chinese EggPlant Curry 4.3/5 (18 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.