pesto cubes from the garden
Pesto cubes from the garden. Discover our recipe.
- scant 1 cup heavy cream
- 3/4 cup grated Comté cheese
- 1/3 cup toasted pine nuts
- 2 cloves of garlic
- Fresh herbs: mint, basil, cilantro, parsley, chives, dill ...
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
In the mortar crush the garlic, Parmesan and toasted pine nuts.
Finely chop the herbs while keeping some for decoration.
Put everything in a bowl and mix in the cream.
Spoon into an ice cube tray. Now you can have your fresh herbs any time of year!
You'll also love
- Baileys Sauce 3.9/5 (124 Votes)
- Honey I'm Home Rib Sauce 4.4/5 (5 Votes)
- Cucumbers in Sour cream 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Simply Spaghetti with a twist 4.4/5 (24 Votes)
- Pasta and Cream Cheese 4.3/5 (16 Votes)
- Spring Vegetable tartar 4.1/5 (29 Votes)
- Shrimp Pesto 4.2/5 (22 Votes)
- Breadsticks with Parsley Pesto... 2.9/5 (286 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Learn how to make authentic homemade tomato sauce. It's easy as 1-2-3!