Our favorite parsley pesto - 3 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: parsley
Chef Tips and Tricks
Craving sweet? This rustic cherry tart is easy, quick and delicious!
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 3 cups / 750 g. of cherries
- 1/3 cup / 60 g. of sugar
- 2/3 cup / 60 g. of almond flour
- 4 tbsp. of brown sugar
- A dash of milk
- Mix the cherries and sugar together. Let stand 20 minutes.
- Spread or roll out the shortcrust pastry, sprinkle with almond powder and brown sugar.
- Place the cherries in the center of the dough, leaving about 2 inches of free dough on the edges. Fold in the edges.
- Brush with milk (this will make the crust go golden), sprinkle with brown sugar and bake for 20 minutes at 350°F/180°C.
- Top with a handful of chopped pistachios, and serve!
Top rated Parsley pesto recipes
pesto cubes from the garden
Pesto cubes from the garden
- scant 1 cup heavy cream
- 3/4 cup grated Comté cheese
- 1/3 cup toasted pine nuts
- 2 cloves of garlic
- Fresh herbs: mint, basil, cilantro, parsley, chives, dill ...
Boost your libido by avoiding these 10 foods!
Steer CLEAR of these 10 foods to boost your SEX drive!
Breadsticks with Parsley Pesto Recipe
Breadsticks with Parsley Pesto
- For the dough sticks:
- 4 cups of white flour
- scant 1/2 cup olive paste,
- 2 tsp yeast,
- generous 3/4 cup of water.
- For the pesto of parsley
- 10 sprigs of parsley,
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese,
- 1/3 cup pine nuts lightly browned,
- 1 clove of garlic,
- 8 tbsp olive oil
- 1 pinch of salt.
How to peel garlic in 10 seconds flat
The fastest way to peel garlic, ever!
Pesto Sauce Freezer Recipe
In a food processor, combine basil, parsley, and garlic and run until chopped (about 15 seconds)
- Immediate Ingredients:
- 2 cups packed fresh basil leaves
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- To Serve:
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese