Green Salad and Green Sauce
By Mamina du blog Et si c'était bon...
- 8 spring onions with a bit of the stem
- 8 oz beans shelled and peeled
- 5 oz peas
- 8 medium asparagus (two to keep raw)
- 1/2 cup olive oil + 1 tbsp
- 1 bunch of chives
- Half lemon juice
- 8-12 mini mozzarella balls
- salt and pepper
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 15mins
Cost Average budget
Peel the onions leaving some of the stem and cut lengthwise into 3 or 4 depending on their size. Put them in a small pan with the tablespoon of olive oil and cover with water. Season with salt. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and allow steaming until all the water evaporates and they are tender. Reserve.
While you are cooking the onions, wash and trim the vegetables. Cook the shelled beans 2 minutes then cool in ice water before you remove the shells.
Cut the asparagus to 5 centimeters from the head (keep the rest for a velvety soup), cook in boiling salted water, keeping them slightly firm. Cut into 2 in the direction of the length. Cut the snow peas diagonally and cook 3 or 4 minutes. The cool and drain.
Prepare the sauce by putting the olive oil with the chopped chives, a little salt in a small mixer. Short bursts emulsify until a slightly thick sauce, add lemon juice, mix again and adjust seasoning.
Presentation: Place the peas in range along the inner edges of the plate. Arrange the beans in the middle by spraying with a little vinaigette. Add onions and asparagus. Thread 3 or 4 balls of mozzarella on a pike and if possible to fit vertically. Garnish with slices of raw asparagus made with the peeler. Add the rest of mozzarella and vinaigrette or serve separately.
You'll also love
- Green salad with salmon and avocado 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Mom's Liver and Onions Dad's Fave 2.4/5 (9 Votes)
- Josie's Salad Dressing 2.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Japanese Cucumber Salad 2.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Vegetarian Bean Burritos 2.4/5 (7 Votes)
- Cod and Asparagus 2.7/5 (10 Votes)
- Moms 7 layer Dip 2.4/5 (5 Votes)
- Chicken and Asparagus Skillet... 2.3/5 (9 Votes)