Salads- Cranberry, Almond & Spinach
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 3/4 cup almonds
- 1 pound spinach
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon poppy seeds
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 2 teaspoons minced onion
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Wash and spin dry Spinach, chop or tear into bite-size pieces.
Blanch and silver Almonds
n a medium saucepan, melt butter over medium heat. Cook and stir almonds in butter until lightly toasted. Remove from heat, and let cool.
In a medium bowl, whisk together the sesame seeds, poppy seeds, sugar, onion, paprika, white wine vinegar, cider vinegar, and vegetable oil.
Toss spinach in the seasonings just before serving.
Arrange spinach on a serving platter or Bowl, top with cranberries and toasted almonds.
You'll also love
- Spinach and Curry sauce Briouats 3.5/5 (199 Votes)
- Holiday Chicken Roulade with... 5/5 (10 Votes)
- Simple Green Smoothie (Green... 4.4/5 (53 Votes)
- Green salad with salmon and avocado 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Kale Salad: A Cooking Cousins... 4.4/5 (45 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Pineapple Couscous Salad with... 3.9/5 (82 Votes)