Shrimp cooked in Italian dressing
- 2 Pounds raw shrimp shelled any size
- 1 Bottle zesty Italian dressing
- 1/2 Stick butter
Level of difficulty Easy
Cooking time 5mins
Cost Average budget
Melt butter in a large frying pan.
Add 1/2 bottle of dressing.
Add shrimp and cook about 5 minutes until pink, turning occasionally.
In a container with a lid add other half of dressing. Add cooked shrimp. Eat now or let sit in refrigerator to absorb flavor.
Real butter gives the best taste.
You'll also love
- Stuffed Eggplant 3.8/5 (445 Votes)
- Panera Bread Chicken Noodle Soup 3.9/5 (328 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn These are the sweet 'n' sour spare... 4.9/5 (209 Votes)
- Spicy Scallop with Cilantro Pistou... 3.2/5 (204 Votes)
- Salmon steaks with cream leeks 4.7/5 (98 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Pizza Dough in Bread machine 3.9/5 (119 Votes)
- Spinach and ricotta cannelloni 2.9/5 (218 Votes)
- Super Easy Italian Chicken 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
- Shrimp (already cooked)
Slice pepper and place slices in the toaster
Mix Tzatzíki and shrimp
Spread the mix onto the toasted pepper