Shrimp cooked in Italian dressing
- 2 Pounds raw shrimp shelled any size
- 1 Bottle zesty Italian dressing
- 1/2 Stick butter
Level of difficulty Easy
Cooking time 5mins
Cost Average budget
Melt butter in a large frying pan.
Add 1/2 bottle of dressing.
Add shrimp and cook about 5 minutes until pink, turning occasionally.
In a container with a lid add other half of dressing. Add cooked shrimp. Eat now or let sit in refrigerator to absorb flavor.
Real butter gives the best taste.
You'll also love
- Spicy Scallop with Cilantro Pistou... 3.1/5 (277 Votes)
- Super Easy Italian Chicken 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
- Lemon Fried Chicken 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Country Minestrone Soup 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Easy Potato Casserole 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Breadsticks 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Shrimp and Mushrooms 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Marinade for turkey 0/5 (0 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
- Shrimp (already cooked)
Slice pepper and place slices in the toaster
Mix Tzatzíki and shrimp
Spread the mix onto the toasted pepper