Recipes with dried peppers - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Combine summer zucchini with leftover mashed potatoes for a delicious, savory treat!
- 5 Potatoes
- 1.5 Cup shredded zucchini
- 3/4 Cup shredded cheese
- 3/ Cup milk
- 1/3 Cup coriander, chopped
- 1/3 Cup basil, chopped
- Parmesan, to sprinkle
- Salt and pepper, to season
- Chop the potatoes in half, boil until very tender and drain.
- In a bowl, combine the potatoes and zucchini. Add the grated cheese, milk, coriander, basil, salt and pepper, and mix thoroughly.
- On a baking tray, spoon out the zucchini-potato mixture and form into balls.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan and grated cheese, and bake at 350°F for 15 minutes.
- When golden, remove from oven... and enjoy!
Top rated Dried peppers recipes
Southwestern Fiery Five Bean Java Chili
This is a very hot, spicy chili with very rich flavors
- 4 pounds chuck roast cut in 1/2 inch cubes
- 2 pounds pork butt cut in 1/2 inch cubes
- 2 cups fine chopped yellow onion
- 1 cup fine chopped red onion
- 8 large cloves minced garlic
- 2 cups extra strong brewed Dark Roast Coffee
- 2 cups strong homemade or canned beef stock
- 1 cup gold tequilla
- 4 pounds fine chopped plum tomatoes
- 1 pound fine chopped tomatillos
- 2 fine chopped Anaheim chili peppers
- 6 minced jalapeno peppers
- 3 minced habanero peppers
- 2 minced poblano peppers
- 1/2 cup fine chopped cilantro leaves
- 1/2 cup or more chili powder
- 5 to 6 tablespoons ground cumin
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened dark cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons sea or kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon ground cloves
- 1 tablespoon dark brown sugar
- 2 15 ounce cans rinsed and drained black beans
- 1 15 ounce can rinsed and drained pinto beans
- 1 15 ounce can rinsed and drained kidney beans
- 1 15 ounce can rinsed and drained garbanzo beans
- 1 15 ounce can rinsed and drained navy beans
- Walnut, olive or other oil
- Shredded cheddar and jack cheeses
- Thin sliced green onions
- Sour cream or plain yogurt
30 Mouthwatering Garlic Recipes You Won't Regret
You won't even care about how your breath smells after digging into one of these garlic-laden recipes. They're just too good to pass up!
Moms chicken posole
Favorite meal mom makes !!!!
- 3-4 whole chicken breast -skinless
- 32 ounces white hominy
- 6-8 dried new mexico chile
- 10 garlic cloves
- diced onion
- tapatio hot sauce
- lime or lemon