The Best Recipes to Feed Your Pumpkin Spice Obsession
Need to feed your pumpkin spice addiction? We've got twenty recipes that will hit the spot — and keep you coming back for more.
© Simple Sweet & Savory
Pumpkin Spice Cupcakes with Caramel Frosting
These cupcakes are everything you love about fall—filled with pumpkin flavor and spices that waft in your kitchen while they're baking away. Topped with an irresistible caramel frosting, these will be on your regular dessert rotation all season long. Get the recipe here.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
Try this clever trick to make the perfect zebra cake!
- 2 large water or soda bottles (empty)
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 sticks butter
- 6 eggs
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 4 tbsp cocoa powder
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Ready 2 large plastic bottles, cleaned and dried.
- Add 1 cup of flour to each bottle.
- Add 1/2 cup of sugar to each.
- Melt butter, then add equal halves to each bottle.
- Add 6 eggs, 3 in each.
- Add 1/2 tbsp of baking powder to each.
- Add 1/2 cup of heavy cream to each.
- Shake the bottles thoroughly until the contents are well mixed.
- In one of the bottles only, add the cocoa powder.
- Beginning with the cocoa powder mixture, add a dolop of batter to the center of a circular
- baking tin. Do the same with the other mixture, placing the dolop directly in the center of the previous one.
- Continue with alternating additions of each mixture until all batter is used and the tin is full.
- Place in the oven and bake for 30 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!