- 2 cups chicken, cooked and shredded
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 cup cheese, shredded
- 12 tortillas
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Preheat oven to 400°.
Combine chicken, garlic powder, salt, cumin, and cheese. Mix well.
Soften tortillas in microwave between damp paper towels for 20 seconds.
Place 2 tbsp of chicken mixture onto edge of tortilla and roll up. Repeat with rest.
Place taquitos seam-side down and bake for 25 minutes, or until crisp.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.