Risotto with peas
By Ma boîte à dîners
- 12 oz arborio rice
- 1 onion
- 8 oz (about 2 1/2 cups chopped) button mushrooms
- 10 oz (about 3 cups) frozen peas
- 2 cups Parmesan
- 1 1/2 tbsp butter
- 4 1/4 cups vegetable broth
- Salt and Pepper
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 20mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Peel onion and slice.
Heat the olive oil in a saucepan, sweat the onions, then add rice, stir the rice until translucent.
Meanwhile, heat salt water, and blanch the mushrooms and peas 2 min. Drain.
When the rice is pearly, add two small ladles of broth and stir until the rice has absorbed all the broth. Add broth, until there is more stock. And cook about 20 min.
Shortly before the end of cooking, add mushrooms and peas. Cook another few minutes. The rice should be soft but stay a little firm ... Then add some freshly grated Parmesan cheese and let melt while continuing to stir.
Finally, add butter ... serve immediately.
You'll also love
- Chicken Lasagne 4.4/5 (13 Votes)
- Italian Bread Bowls 4.3/5 (22 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn A recipe for the Italian soup you... 3.9/5 (17 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Crispy Stuffed Mushrooms with Crab 4.3/5 (10 Votes)
- Cheesy Peas 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
- Shepherd Pie 4.3/5 (5 Votes)
- Alfonsimo, saffron squid ink... 4.2/5 (17 Votes)