25 Super Easy Skillet Recipes
© Sweet Peas and Saffron
Chili Lime Sweet Potato and Chicken Skillet
A little bit of Mexican-style and a lot of muy simple... that's how we'd describe this tasty sweet potato and chicken skillet. It's packed with protein thanks to chicken and beans, all jazzed up with chili and cumin, lime zest and cilantro. Serve with a dollop of Greek yogurt to cut through those spices with some yummy creaminess.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.