Cake Balls. Discover our recipe.
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package chocolate cake mix
- 1 (16 ounce) container prepared chocolate frosting
- 1 (3 ounce) bar chocolate flavored confectioners coating
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Average budget
Make cake according to the package (doesn't matter what size pan you use)
When cake is done crumble while it is still warm and stir in frosting until well blended
Melt chocolate coating in a glass bowl in the microwave or in a metal bowl over a pan of simmering water stirring occasionally until smooth.
Use small scoop or melon baller to make balls of the cake mixture, use a toothpick or fork to dip balls into chocolate and set on wax paper
You'll also love
- Willie's brownies 5/5 (1441 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Country Style Apple Pie 4.6/5 (1136 Votes)
- Spiced Apple and Marscapone Ravioli 4.4/5 (939 Votes)
- Stuffed Eggplant 3.9/5 (438 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Peanut Butter Chocolate Fudge 4.5/5 (355 Votes)
- Lemon Meringue Tartlets 4.9/5 (229 Votes)
- White Chocolate Raffaello Cake 4.6/5 (225 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Five Minute Fudge 3.9/5 (213 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Craving sweet? This rustic cherry tart is easy, quick and delicious!
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 3 cups / 750 g. of cherries
- 1/3 cup / 60 g. of sugar
- 2/3 cup / 60 g. of almond flour
- 4 tbsp. of brown sugar
- A dash of milk
- Mix the cherries and sugar together. Let stand 20 minutes.
- Spread or roll out the shortcrust pastry, sprinkle with almond powder and brown sugar.
- Place the cherries in the center of the dough, leaving about 2 inches of free dough on the edges. Fold in the edges.
- Brush with milk (this will make the crust go golden), sprinkle with brown sugar and bake for 20 minutes at 350°F/180°C.
- Top with a handful of chopped pistachios, and serve!