Vanilla flavored Sugar
Vanilla Sugar is the perfect topping for that great dessert you just made!
- 1 whole vanilla bean
- box or jar of confectioners sugar
- or fine granulated sugar
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Budget Friendly
Place a whole vanilla bean into your jar or box of sugar
let it sit UNDISTURBED
for a minimum of atleast 2wks
the vanilla bean will give your sugar the aroma and taste of a "hint of vanilla"
Perfect for those recipes that call for sugar dusting or on top of your french toast.
You'll also love
- Autumn Fruit Compote 4/5 (33 Votes)
- White Cake with Brown Sugar Sauce 3.8/5 (15 Votes)
- Bible Studies Triple Treat Brownie... 3.3/5 (12 Votes)
- Red Fruits Charlotte 3.1/5 (8 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ French Riviera Torte 2.9/5 (64 Votes)
- Cinnamon vanilla syrup 2.9/5 (234 Votes)
- Chocolate Vanilla Brownie 2.9/5 (64 Votes)
- Simple Sugar Cookies 2.5/5 (4 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Learn how to make this EASY 3-INGREDIENT vanilla cake now!