Vanilla flavored Sugar
Vanilla Sugar is the perfect topping for that great dessert you just made!
- 1 whole vanilla bean
- box or jar of confectioners sugar
- or fine granulated sugar
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Budget Friendly
Place a whole vanilla bean into your jar or box of sugar
let it sit UNDISTURBED
for a minimum of atleast 2wks
the vanilla bean will give your sugar the aroma and taste of a "hint of vanilla"
Perfect for those recipes that call for sugar dusting or on top of your french toast.
You'll also love
- Andes Mint Cookies 3.8/5 (6 Votes)
- Grandpa's Blue Ribbon Banana Bread 3.8/5 (6 Votes)
- Maple Fudge frosting 3.7/5 (6 Votes)
- Red Fruits Charlotte 3.1/5 (8 Votes)
- Noix Japonaises 2.9/5 (14 Votes)
- Simple Sugar Cookies 2.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Green apple syrup granita 2.6/5 (8 Votes)
- Vanilla Pudding Cake 0/5 (0 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Learn how to make this EASY 3-INGREDIENT vanilla cake now!