The best chilli chicken recipes - 6 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: old fashioned chicken and dumplings
Chef Tips and Tricks
Looking for an easy snack or party appetizer? These little beef pockets are a pinch!
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 lb ground beef
- A pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- Mix flour, sugar, salt, milk, and water in a pan, and mix until you form a dough.
- In a saucepan, heat a splash of olive oil and add the onion. Cook on medium-high until onion has softened.
- Add the ground beef, and add the salt, water, and tomato sauce. When the meat has browned, remove from heat.
- Dust a flat surface with flour, and roll out the dough into a flat sheet.
- Use a ramekin or cup to cut out circles.
- Add a dollop of beef-tomato mixture to the center of each circle.
- Pinch the dough into a little pocket.
- Bake in the oven at 350° F for 15 minutes.
Top rated Chilli chicken recipes
Slow-Cooker Mexican Chicken Chili
By Karey @ Nutty About Health, Nutty About Health
The transition into the Fall season & the cooler, crisp weather, beginning of the fluffy, white stuff we call snow ...
- 1 1/4 lb Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 1/2 cup Yellow Onion
- 126 g Celery
- 2 tsp Chili Powder
- 1 tsp Ground Cumin
- 12 oz Diced Tomatoes (original)
- 10 oz Enchilada Sauce (mild)
- 113 g Fire-roasted Diced Green Chiles
- 432 g Whole Kernel Corn – No Salt Added
- 16 oz Light Red Kidney Beans
- 16 oz Reduced Sodium Pinto Beans
50 Refreshing Summer Sides You Have To Try
Not sure what to make with dinner tonight? We've got you covered.
White Chicken ChiliRecipewe ♡
mix first 4 ing. cook on stove top med heat for 20 min
- 3-4 boneless chicken breasts cubed and cooked
- 2 cans chicken broth
- 1 can northern beans drained
- 1 can black beans
- 1 jar salsa
- 1 c. rice cooked
- 1 can corn drained
30 Sheet Pan Meals For Lazy Weeknights
When you're short on patience and time, sheet pan dinners are going to become your best friend! Here are 30 one-pan wonders to try now.
Slow Cooker White Chicken Chili
Mix and add all ingredients to crockpot
- Packet white chicken chili seasoning
- 4-5 Chicken breasts
- 2 cans black beans
- 2 cans corn
- Cheddar cheese as a topping (optional)
Homemade White Chicken Chili
CHOP CHICKEN INTO SMALL/EDIBLE BITE SIZE PIECES, TOSS INTO A HOT PAN (PREFERABLY CAST IRON) WITH OLIVE OIL
- WHITE NORTHERN BEANS- 1 CAN
- WHITE KIDNEY BEANS- 1 CAN
- BEEF STOCK
- CHICKEN STOCK
- 1 YELLOW ONION
- FRESH GARLIC- A FULL HEAD
- 3 MEDIUM CARROTS PEELED
- MUSHROOMS (IF YOU LIKE)
- YELLOW CORN (IF YOU LIKE)
- GREEN ONION- 2 STALKS
- SUN DRIED TOMATOES
- 2-3 LARGE CHICKEN BREASTS
- DRY SHERRY- NOT CREAM!
- 2-3 LARGE BAY LEAVES
- BLACK PEPPER
- CAYENNE PEPPER
- GARLIC SALT
- COOKED BROWN RICE+ WILD RICE/QUINOA (IF YOU FEEL LIKE IT)
- CORNSTARCH (IF NEEDED)
- A GIANT POT FOR COOKING ALL TOGETHER
- OR CROCK POT I GUESS
Fast And Good Foolproof Dinner Recipes
For those nights when all you have time for is getting a fast, tasty dinner on the table to feed the fam, these recipes have got your back!
Chicken: Marinate the chicken with the egg, salt, cornflour, onion, maida, black pepper, green chilli sauce, soy s...
- 1) Boneless chicken
- 2) Egg
- 3) Salt
- 4) Cornflour
- 5) Onion
- 6) Maida
- 7) Black Pepper
- 8) Green Chilly Sauce
- 9) Soy Sauce
- 10) Capsicum
- 11) Garlic
- 1) Chopped Garlic
- 2) Soya Sauce
- 3) Black Pepper
- 4) Chopped Green Chillies
- 5) Diced Onions
- 6) Diced Capsicum
Easy Cumin Chicken Chili
In a 4 quart saucepan, heat oil over medium-high heat
- 1 Tbsp olive or vegetable oil
- 1 medium onion
- chopped (1/2 cup)
- 1/2 cup chopped red bell pepper (I always omit this and it still tastes great)
- 1 (10.75 oz) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 (14 oz) can chicken broth
- 1 cup water
- 2 cups diced cooked chicken
- 2 (15.5 oz) cans great northern beans
- drained and rinsed
- 1 (4.5 oz) can chopped green chilies
- 1/2 tsp. dried oregano leaves
- 1/2 tsp. ground cumin
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- if desired (I love sour cream so I always add it!)
- chopped fresh cilantro
- if desired