Spinach Stuffed Chicken
- 4 chicken breasts
- skin on
- rinsed and dried
- 2 boxes frozen spinach
- steamed and cooled
- 8 oz. pkg. cream cheese
- 1/4 c. Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder (or to taste)
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 tbsp. rosemary
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Make a pocket of the skin by separating it, on one corner to bottom of breast. DO NOT DETACH SKIN FROM BREAST.
Mix together in a mixing bowl. With a mixer, combine cream cheese, Parmesan cheese and garlic powder. Add in the spinach. Take a tablespoon and stuff the pocket full of spinach mixture.
Place chicken breasts in a baking pan, and brush skin with olive oil. Sprinkle rosemary over the top of chicken breasts.
Bake at 350°F for 30-40 minutes or until chicken is done (juices will no longer run pink).
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
These Cheesy Cauliflower Pizza Cups are just what you need when snack o'clock rolls around!
- 1/2 cauliflower head
- 8 eggs for cauliflower mix
- 4-6 cups shredded cheese
- 6 slices salami
- 6 tbsp pizza Sauce
- Boil diced cauliflower in salted water until tender.
- Blend, then transfer to mixing bowl.
- Mix in 2 eggs, pepper and 2 cups of shredded cheese
- Share the cauliflower mixture out between 6 ramekins, forming little cups
- Add 1 cup of shredded cheese
- Bake for 25 min at 375°F
- Add a slice of salami, a tbsp of pizza sauce, and one raw egg to each ramekin
- Top with cheese and return to oven for 7 min at 375°F
- Serve, and enjoy!