Spinach Stuffed Chicken
- 4 chicken breasts
- skin on
- rinsed and dried
- 2 boxes frozen spinach
- steamed and cooled
- 8 oz. pkg. cream cheese
- 1/4 c. Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder (or to taste)
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 tbsp. rosemary
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Make a pocket of the skin by separating it, on one corner to bottom of breast. DO NOT DETACH SKIN FROM BREAST.
Mix together in a mixing bowl. With a mixer, combine cream cheese, Parmesan cheese and garlic powder. Add in the spinach. Take a tablespoon and stuff the pocket full of spinach mixture.
Place chicken breasts in a baking pan, and brush skin with olive oil. Sprinkle rosemary over the top of chicken breasts.
Bake at 350°F for 30-40 minutes or until chicken is done (juices will no longer run pink).
You'll also love
- Panera Bread Chicken Noodle Soup 3.8/5 (354 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn These are the sweet 'n' sour spare... 4.9/5 (209 Votes)
- Broccoli, Chicken and Rice... 4.5/5 (217 Votes)
- Lemon Cream Cheese Pound Cake 4/5 (176 Votes)
- PINEAPPLE CREAM PUFFS 4/5 (169 Votes)
- Spinach and Curry sauce Briouats 3.4/5 (231 Votes)
- Spinach and ricotta cannelloni 2.8/5 (266 Votes)
- Cream Cheese Frosting 4.8/5 (53 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These Cheesy Cauliflower Pizza Cups are just what you need when snack o'clock rolls around!
- 1/2 cauliflower head
- 8 eggs for cauliflower mix
- 4-6 cups shredded cheese
- 6 slices salami
- 6 tbsp pizza Sauce
- Boil diced cauliflower in salted water until tender.
- Blend, then transfer to mixing bowl.
- Mix in 2 eggs, pepper and 2 cups of shredded cheese
- Share the cauliflower mixture out between 6 ramekins, forming little cups
- Add 1 cup of shredded cheese
- Bake for 25 min at 375°F
- Add a slice of salami, a tbsp of pizza sauce, and one raw egg to each ramekin
- Top with cheese and return to oven for 7 min at 375°F
- Serve, and enjoy!