Spinach Stuffed Chicken
- 4 chicken breasts, skin on, rinsed and dried
- 2 boxes frozen spinach, steamed and cooled
- 8 oz. pkg. cream cheese
- 1/4 c. Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder (or to taste)
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 tbsp. rosemary
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Make a pocket of the skin by separating it, on one corner to bottom of breast. DO NOT DETACH SKIN FROM BREAST.
Mix together in a mixing bowl. With a mixer, combine cream cheese, Parmesan cheese and garlic powder. Add in the spinach. Take a tablespoon and stuff the pocket full of spinach mixture.
Place chicken breasts in a baking pan, and brush skin with olive oil. Sprinkle rosemary over the top of chicken breasts.
Bake at 350°F for 30-40 minutes or until chicken is done (juices will no longer run pink).
You'll also love
- Joey's Popeye Bokbok 4.1/5 (16 Votes)
- Spicy Stir Fried Chicken Wings 2.7/5 (6 Votes)
- Korma/ Qorma 2.7/5 (6 Votes)
- Mom's Spinach Salad 2.7/5 (8 Votes)
- Cream Cheese Chili 3/5 (34 Votes)
- Buffalo Chicken Loaded Baked... 2.6/5 (8 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Mouth-Watering Beefy Stuffed... 2.9/5 (87 Votes)
- Scarlett's Poppers 3/5 (21 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These Cheesy Cauliflower Pizza Cups are just what you need when snack o'clock rolls around!
- 1/2 cauliflower head
- 8 eggs for cauliflower mix
- 4-6 cups shredded cheese
- 6 slices salami
- 6 tbsp pizza Sauce
- Boil diced cauliflower in salted water until tender.
- Blend, then transfer to mixing bowl.
- Mix in 2 eggs, pepper and 2 cups of shredded cheese
- Share the cauliflower mixture out between 6 ramekins, forming little cups
- Add 1 cup of shredded cheese
- Bake for 25 min at 375°F
- Add a slice of salami, a tbsp of pizza sauce, and one raw egg to each ramekin
- Top with cheese and return to oven for 7 min at 375°F
- Serve, and enjoy!