Make a quesadilla worthy of the Greek Gods
Makes 4 quesadillas (for 2 people)
- 4 large flour or corn tortillas
- 4 handfuls of spinach
- 1/4 cup sliced black olives
- 2 1/2 ounces cheddar cheese
- 16 cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- Olive oil
More steaming articles
How to make a delicious, gluten-free... 10 steps to Asian salad bliss A step by step recipe for homemade chai...
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Chicken Quesadillas
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.