Shrimp and rice recipes - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Tarte Tatin with Cherry Tomatoes
This French classic gets turned upside-down with tangy, caramelized cherry tomatoes!
- Bread, in chunks
- Grated Parmesan
- 1 Egg
- Salt and pepper
- Italian Seasoning
- 1 Cup of milk
- Balsamic vinegar
- Cherry Tomatoes
- In a bowl, mix together the bread chunks, grated Parmesan, egg, salt, pepper, Italian Seasoning, and cup of milk.
- In a pot, combine the sugar and Balsamic vinegar. Bring to a boil until it has reduced (it should be a little thicker).
- Slice the cherry tomatoes in half, and place them in a single layer in a baking dish.
- Cover the tomatoes with the reduced vinegar and a layer of Prosciutto.
- Cover everything in a layer of the bread mixture, and cook at 350°F for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven, flip upside-down... and enjoy!
Top rated Shrimp and rice recipes
Shrimp and Red Rice
Peel the shrimp, clean the veins, and cut into small pieces
- 3 pounds shrimp
- 1 cup rice
- 2 cups water
- 1 Onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon of oil
- 3 tablespoons of margarine
- Salt, pepper, Cumin to taste
Shrimp and Mushrooms
Nanny (Luis's grandma) made during the holidays
- 1/4 cup + 3 Tbsp butter
- 2 7oz packages frozen shelled shrimp, partially thawed
- 1/2 lb fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1/4 tsp dry mustard
- Dash of cayenne pepper
- 2 cups light cream
- 3 Tbsp Cooking Sherry
- 1/4 cup each parmesan and 4 cheese
- Chopped parsley
- Rice cook 1 day ahead