Roast lamb recipes - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
- 150g / 3/4 cup sugar
- 150g / 2/3 cup softened butter
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp fresh yeast
- 180g / 1 1/2 cups flour
- 190g / 1 1/2 cups chocolate, melted
- 4 pears
- Combine sugar, butter and eggs in bowl. Mix well.
- Add fresh yeast and flour and mix through.
- Pour in melted chocolate and fold into mixture.
- Peel 4 pears (or as many comfortably fit in your baking pan)
- Pour chocolate mixture into lined or greased baking loaf pan.
- Evenly space the pears in the pan, sitting upright.
- Bake at 350°F / 180°C for 35 minutes.
- Drizzle with more melted chocolate, and serve.
Psssst... check out all our chocolate covered recipes, here!
Top rated Roast lamb recipes
Roasted Leg Of Lamb
By InShapeMom, InShapeMom
A traditional holiday roasted leg of lamb recipe
- 8.5lb leg of lamb
- lots of garlic, chopped
- 1 Tbsp rosemary
- 5 tsps oregano
- 4 tsps thyme
- 1/3 to 1/2 cup red wine
All About Lamb
Everything you need to know about lamb explained by Gourmandize.
Grammy's roast leg of lamb
Heat oven to 425 degrees. Layer onions, carrots, garlic, bay and thyme in roasting pan
- 6 medium onions quartered
- 6 carrots quartered
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 7-8 pound leg of lamb, trimmed
- 1 can chopped tomatoes (28 ounce)
- 1 head of garlic, cloves peeled and halved
- 6 bay leaves
- 2 bottles of dry white wine
- 4 and 1/2 pounds red potatoes, peeled and chunked