The best chickpea salad recipes - 2 recipes
Search one of our new chickpea salad recipes. Chickpea salad provided a heartier salad than your traditional greens sure to please event he pickiest eater!
If you like this, you'll definitely like: chickpea
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.
Top rated Chickpea salad recipes
Warm Armenian Veggie Dish
By european cutie, European Cutie
This is a great dish and super healthy and tasty, a rich, warm and comforting dish, similar to a stew or a hot pot
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 large onion roughly chopped
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1 inch fresh ginger minced (or 1 tsp ground)
- 1-2 tbsp grounded cinnamon
- 1 tsp cumin
- 2-3 tsp harissa paste (or dried harissa)
- 2 cups canned chopped tomatoes
- 1 lemon
- juice and zesta handful fresh cilantro
- 1 small pumpkin peeled and cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1 sweet potato peeled and cut into 2-inch pieces
- 3 carrots peeled and cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1 zucchini cut into 2-inch pieces
- 10 dried apricots
- 1/2 cup chickpeas/garbanzo beans pre boiled
- a handful raisins
15 guilt-free homemade TV dinners
By déborah deprez
Vegging out in front of the TV doesn't mean pigging out. Here are 15 easy and healthy TV dinners that remove the guilt!
Tunisian Octopus Salad
Preparing the octopus: - Wash and remove the inedible parts (beak and eyes) - Separate the head of the tentacle...
- For 4 people:
- 3.5 oz chickpeas
- 1 octopus
- 2 tomatoes
- 2 lemons
- 2 spring onions
- 2 cloves of garlic
- fresh cilantro