- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp flour
- 1 cup scaled milk
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 cup grated cheese
- few grains pepper
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Put butter in saucepan, stir until melted and bubbling. Add flour mixed with seasonings and stir until thoroughly blended.
Add the milk slowly, about 1/3 rd at time, stir until well mixed, and then beating until smooth and glossy. Once milk boils add the cheese.
For a thicker sauce, add 3 tbsp flour, for a thinner one, use 1 1/2 tbsp.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!