recipes for meat sauce - 6 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
This French tarte tatin is golden, caramelized apple perfection!
- 1 puff pastry
- 6 apples, sliced
- 3 oz. chilled butter, chopped into chunks
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- Roll out a puff pastry.
- Lay out the apple slices in a pan.
- Add chunks of butter on top of the apples.
- Sprinkle the brown sugar on top.
- Cook for 20 minutes in oven at 350°F, to caramelize the apples.
- Place puff pastry on top of the caramelized apples.
- Cook for 15 minutes at 350°F.
Top rated Meat sauce recipes
Our Special Sauce
A YUMMY SWEET GARLIC SAUCE FOR ALL KINDS IF DIFFERENT MEATS
- Mix all ingredients together
- 1/4 CUP HONEY
- 1/3 CUP KETCHUP
- 1/3 CUP SOY SAUCE
- 3/4 TEASPOON DRY BASIL
- 1/8 TEASPOON GINGER
- 1/4 CUP BROWN SUGAR
- 3 CLOVES GARLIC MINCED
10 gourmet condiments that will change your life
Not only are they delicious, but they make the perfect edible gifts too! Get started here>>>>
Pasta and Cream Cheese
Boil your pasta according to package
- Pasta boiled and drained
- Cream Cheese
- Spaghetti Sauce
- 1 Onion chopped
- 1lb Ground Beef
- Parmesan Cheese
- Salt and Pepper to taste
10 out-of-the-ordinary yogurt recipes that taste amazing
No more BORING snacks with these 10 twists on this popular, healthy staple!
MEAT SAUCE DIRECTIONS: In a large pot or dutch oven heat the oil and saute the onions, celery, carrot & garlic unt...
- 12 lasagne noodles
- 2 (300 gram) tubs ricotta cheese
- 2 eggs
- 2 1/2 cups mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- MEAT SAUCE:
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 medium onions chopped
- 1 chopped celery stalk
- 1 chopped carrot
- 6 cloves crushed garlic
- 1lb ground beef
- 1 small can tomato paste
- 2 cans diced tomatoes (796 ml)
- 1/2 cup red wine
- 2 whole bay leaves
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp dried basil or 2 tbsp fresh basil
Mindless Meat Sauce
In a large heavy bottomed pot, brown meat with spices, onion, mushrooms and garlic until onion is soft
- 1 1/2 lb. lean ground beef
- 1/2 tsp sage
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp basil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 finely chopped medium onion
- 15 finely chopped large mushrooms
- 3 minced cloves garlic
- 28 oz. (796 ml) can chopped tomatoes
- 14 oz. (398 ml) can tomato sauce
- 5 1/2 oz. (156 ml) tomato paste
- 1 tsp sugar
How to Make the Perfect Caramel Sauce
Learn how to make perfect, runny caramel sauce in this sweet tutorial by our Gourmandize Chef Damien. Follow this easy to follow, short video guide how to achieve a runny caramel and you'll never fail your caramel sauce again.
Brown the beef and drain. Add tomatoes, mushrooms, and tomato paste
- 1 or 2 lbs ground beef
- 2 cans diced tomatoes NOT DRAINED
- small can of tomato paste
- can mushrooms drained
- garlic salt
- dehydrated onion
Saute onion and meat 5 minutes in hot oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 12 oz ground beef
- 1 tablespoons oil
- 16 oz Bolognese sauce
- salt and pepper
- 1 3/4 tbsp butter
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1 1/4 cup milk
- 8-10 oz sliced mozzarella
- 6 oz lasagne sheets
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
Any burning questions? Our chefs answer!