Cream cheese pound cake recipes - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Sweet Apple Cinnamon Rolls
Sweet Apple Cinnamon Rolls
Pie crust dough
1/8 cup brown sugar
1/8 cup almond powder
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1. Halve an apple and slice each half finely.
2. Cut the top of a pie crust to get a straight edge.
3. Spread the brown sugar and almond powder all over the dough.
4. To get the first row, line up the apples in a straight line and cut out the section. Continue until all the dough is all used up.
5. Mix egg yellow and milk and cover each roll with the mixture.
6. If you wish, sprinkle a little extra brown sugar on top of each roll.
7. Bake in the oven for 18 min at 350° F.
Top rated Cream cheese pound cake recipes
Blueberry Cream Cheese Pound Cake
Preheat oven to 325, Grease 10in bundt pan
- 1 18.25 ounce package yellow cake mix
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 8 ounce package cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cups blueberries
Cream Cheese Pound Cake
- 1 1/2 Cup Butter (3 Sticks)
- 1 Pkg 8oz Cream Cheese
- 6 Eggs
- 3 Cups Flour
- 3 Cups Sugar
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 2 tsp Vanilla
- 2 tsp Lemon Extract
Any burning questions? Our chefs answer!