Cream cheese pound cake recipes - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Duck Breast Pastry Pockets
Who will you make these elegant duck pastry pockets for?
- 1 whole duck breast
- 1 sheet puff pastry
- 3-4 slices ham
- 3-4 tbsp raspberry jam
- 3- 4 slices Muenster cheese
- Fry the duck breast in a pan until medium rare (or your preference) and browned on the outside.
- Roll out a sheet of puff pastry, and layer the ham slices in the middle.
- Spread the raspberry jam over the ham slices, and follow with the Muenster cheese, and the duck breast.
- Moisten the sides of the pastry with water, then fold to enclose the duck.
- Brush the pastry with the egg yolk, then score lightly with a knife.
- Bake for 10 minutes at 464°F (until the cheese is melted and the pastry is golden brown)
- Serve, and enjoy!
Top rated Cream cheese pound cake recipes
Blueberry Cream Cheese Pound Cake
Preheat oven to 325, Grease 10in bundt pan
- 1 18.25 ounce package yellow cake mix
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 8 ounce package cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cups blueberries
Cream Cheese Pound Cake
- 1 1/2 Cup Butter (3 Sticks)
- 1 Pkg 8oz Cream Cheese
- 6 Eggs
- 3 Cups Flour
- 3 Cups Sugar
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 2 tsp Vanilla
- 2 tsp Lemon Extract