Cream cheese pound cake recipes - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Glazed Fruit Crown
This is the king of fruit tarts... and it's stunningly easy to make!
- Roll out your puff pastry, and place M&Ms on top.
- Cover with another puff pastry.
- Bake for 15 minutes at 350° F.
- Add: mango, blackberries, raspberries, kiwi, grapes, and strawberries.
- Glaze with apricot jelly.
Top rated Cream cheese pound cake recipes
Blueberry Cream Cheese Pound Cake
Preheat oven to 325, Grease 10in bundt pan
- 1 18.25 ounce package yellow cake mix
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 8 ounce package cream cheese
- room temperature
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cups blueberries
Cream Cheese Pound Cake
- 1 1/2 Cup Butter or 3 Sticks
- 1 Pkg 8oz Cream Cheese
- 6 Eggs
- 3 Cups Flour
- 3 Cups Sugar
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 2 tsp Vanilla
- 2 tsp Lemon Extract