Zucchini and Feta Bread
By Annick du blog Au gré de mes envies
- 1 3/4 cup flour
- 3 eggs
- 1 medium zucchini
- 1 cup feta
- 2 handfuls of grated gruyere cheese
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup of warm milk
- scant 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 tbsp chopped parsley
- Salt & pepper
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 40mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Preheat oven to 350 ° F
In a bowl, combine flour, baking powder and eggs. While whisking, pour the milk and oil.
Add diced zucchini, grated cheese, diced feta, herbs, salt, pepper and nutmeg.
Bake for 45 to 50 minutes.
Cool on rack and enjoy.
You'll also love
- Rice Pudding 2.7/5 (7 Votes)
- CHEESY BREAKFAST BISCUITS 2.8/5 (4 Votes)
- Cheezy Broccoli 2.8/5 (4 Votes)
- Breakfast Pork Sausage Burritos 2.6/5 (11 Votes)
- Stuffed Chicken Breasts with Rice 2.3/5 (37 Votes)
- Banana nut bread 3.1/5 (7 Votes)
- Zucchini gratin with goat cheese... 3/5 (5 Votes)
- Baby/Kid friendly creamy mashed... 2.9/5 (20 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Combine summer zucchini with leftover mashed potatoes for a delicious, savory treat!
- 5 Potatoes
- 1.5 Cup shredded zucchini
- 3/4 Cup shredded cheese
- 3/ Cup milk
- 1/3 Cup coriander, chopped
- 1/3 Cup basil, chopped
- Parmesan, to sprinkle
- Salt and pepper, to season
- Chop the potatoes in half, boil until very tender and drain.
- In a bowl, combine the potatoes and zucchini. Add the grated cheese, milk, coriander, basil, salt and pepper, and mix thoroughly.
- On a baking tray, spoon out the zucchini-potato mixture and form into balls.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan and grated cheese, and bake at 350°F for 15 minutes.
- When golden, remove from oven... and enjoy!