- 1. 2 Large Poatoes boiled and cut into medium sized pieces.
- 2. 1 bowl sweet corn
- 3. 1 pound spinach washed and rinsed
- 4.salt,chilly powder, turmeric, corriander powder to taste
- 5. a pinch asefoteda
- 6. 1 cut chopped onion
- 7. 1/4 cup chopped garlic.
- 8.1 tsp chopped ginger
- 9.1 tsp cumin seeds
- 10. water as required
- 11.green food color optional.
- 12. 1 tsp gram flour optional.
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 30mins
Cost Budget Friendly
1. chop spinach big and take oil in a skillet add gram flour, salt and spinach and leave to boil for 10-15 mins. adding gram flour makes soft and creamy spinach paste.
2. rince excess water and grind the boiled spinach into fine paste. keep aside.
1. Take some oil in a cooking pan on a stove, add cumin seeds, asefoteda and onion.
2. when onion golden brown add, garlic and ginger, and cook for sometime.
3. Now add spinach paste, and cook for 15 mins adding salt to taste.
4.Now add corn and potatoes. Cook covered for 10 mins. now add all other spices.
5. add a pinch of food color.
6. add water to required consistence.
7. cook for 5 mins, garnish with chopped tomatoes
Add 1 tsp sugar if like a mixed taste. May add chopped tomatoes while cooking if need a little sour.
You'll also love
- Homemade pesto (basil) 2.7/5 (6 Votes)
- easy alfredo sauce 2.7/5 (6 Votes)
- Sauce a spaghetti 2.6/5 (8 Votes)
- Peppermint Bars 2.7/5 (5 Votes)
- Grandma's & Grandpa's Amazing... 2.2/5 (45 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Mama's Cranberry Delight 2.6/5 (5 Votes)
- Chocolate Gravy and Biscuits 2.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Rouladen 2/5 (3 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These baked Cheesy Eggplant Hedgehogs are totally adorable, tasty and really easy to make!
- 3 large eggplants
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped basil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 4 cup shredded cheese
- Mix the olive oil, chopped basil, garlic, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Carefully slice the eggplant on it's side in a cross-hatch pattern, without cutting all the way through.
- Lay the eggplants inside an oven-safe baking tray.
- Pour the oil mixture over the eggplants, taking care to pour between the slices.
- Stuff the gaps in the eggplant with shredded cheese.
- Cook in the oven at 355°F for 45 minutes, until the flesh is cooked and the cheese totally melted.
- Serve and enjoy!