Amazing Apple Crisp
- 6 apples - peeled, cored, and sliced
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 3/4 cup old-fashioned oats
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour (Or Gluten Free all-purpose flour!)
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 40mins
Cost Average budget
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
Toss apples with white sugar and 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon in a medium bowl to coat; pour into a 9-inch square baking dish.
Mix brown sugar, oats, flour, and 1 teaspoon cinnamon in a separate bowl. Use a pastry cutter or 2 forks to mash cold butter into the oats mixture until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs; spread over the apples to the edges of the baking dish. Pat the topping gently until even.
Bake in preheated oven until golden brown and sides are bubbling, about 40 minutes.
You'll also love
- Apple Cinnamon Pancakes 4.2/5 (23 Votes)
- Baked Apple Crisp 4/5 (11 Votes)
- Skor Bar Squares 2.7/5 (14 Votes)
- Chocolate Frosting 2.7/5 (17 Votes)
- Mama's Cranberry Sauce 2.7/5 (13 Votes)
- Sharlotka (Apple Pie) 2.7/5 (10 Votes)
- Oatmeal Cookies with Walnut and... 2.7/5 (16 Votes)
- Oatmeal No-Bake Cookies 2.7/5 (3 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Sweet Apple Cinnamon Rolls
Pie crust dough
1/8 cup brown sugar
1/8 cup almond powder
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1. Halve an apple and slice each half finely.
2. Cut the top of a pie crust to get a straight edge.
3. Spread the brown sugar and almond powder all over the dough.
4. To get the first row, line up the apples in a straight line and cut out the section. Continue until all the dough is all used up.
5. Mix egg yellow and milk and cover each roll with the mixture.
6. If you wish, sprinkle a little extra brown sugar on top of each roll.
7. Bake in the oven for 18 min at 350° F.