Carrot salad with mint
Rate this recipe 2.9/5 (19 Votes)
- 4 carrots,
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 tablespoons Melfor vinegar,
- 2 teaspoons wheat germ powder
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh mint,
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds
- 1 large pinch of salt
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 7mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Peel and grate the carrots.
Then prepare the dressing by mixing olive oil, the Melfor vinegar, salt and wheat germ.
So just mix carrots and dressing and top with sesame seeds for extra crunch.
Cool and refrigerate 10 minutes before serving.
You'll also love
- Carrot Salad 4.3/5 (10 Votes)
- My Potato Salad 2.6/5 (19 Votes)
- Honey Mustard Dressing 3/5 (9 Votes)
- Chicken Teriyaki Stir Fry 3/5 (15 Votes)
- Mint Chutney 2.9/5 (28 Votes)
- Peppermint Hot Chocolate Cookies 2.4/5 (13 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Fresh Mango Salad
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.
Review this recipe