Low Cal Apple Crisp
A delicious apple crisp recipe with NO fat.
- 2 cups sliced apples
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 tbs honey
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/3 cup oats
- 1/6 cup flour
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 60mins
Cost Average budget
layer apples in bottom of pan. Mix sugar and cinnamon together and pour over apples then pour water over apples.
In separate bowl mix oats, flour, honey, cinnamon, and brown sugar until thoroughly combined. Mix will be sticky and crumbly.
Sprinkle topping mix over apples mix and bake 45-60 minutes until top is brown, be careful not to burn it.
Cool at least 20 minutes before serving. About 150 calories per serving.
You'll also love
- YUM!Food Porn Country Style Apple Pie 4.5/5 (1147 Votes)
- Spiced Apple and Marscapone Ravioli 4.4/5 (955 Votes)
- Cider-Mill Stuffed Apples 4.4/5 (354 Votes)
- Mini Apple Pies 4.2/5 (307 Votes)
- Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal Crumb Top... 2.7/5 (218 Votes)
- PREACHER COOKIES 3/5 (170 Votes)
- Watermelon Biscotti 4.6/5 (10 Votes)
- Apple Crisp 3.8/5 (10 Votes)