Egg Plant Squares
- 2 Large Egg Plants
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Budget Friendly
Wash and clean the Egg Plants. And peel them.
Cut them into small bite squares. Pass them in flour and then in the beating eggs.
Pre-heat a large pot with cooking oil. When hot enough, fry the egg plant squares until golden brown.
Remove the golden brown egg plant squares and place on a plate with paper towels to absorb the extra oil.
Let cool. You can serve it like this or you can add tomato sauce.
You'll also love
- Spiced Apple and Marscapone Ravioli 4.4/5 (934 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Drop Donuts 4.1/5 (370 Votes)
- Hungarian Zucchini Squash with... 4.6/5 (165 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Authentic Puerto Rican Domplines 4.3/5 (183 Votes)
- Yum burger 3.2/5 (185 Votes)
- Mom's Armenian Rice 4.6/5 (34 Votes)
- Shrimp Cakes 4.5/5 (8 Votes)
- Nana's Cherry Squares 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
- Salt and pepper
Slice eggplant and chop coriander
Place sliced eggplant in toaster
Thoroughly mix hummus, salt, pepper, and coriander
Spread the mixture onto the toasted eggplant slice!