Bourbon Smoked Salt and Pepper Cabbage
- Olive oil
- 1/4 tsp Bourbon Smoked Salt
- Bourbon smoked pepper
- Nonstick spray
- Click this link to explore all of Bourbon Barrel Food's exciting products: Bourbon Barrel Foods
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 40mins
Cost Average budget
Slice cabbage into 1-inch thick slices. Spray a baking sheet with nonstick spray. Place slices on the sheet, and brush each slice with 1 TBS olive oil and 1/4 tsp Bourbon Smoked Salt and Pepper. Bake at 400 degrees for 40 minutes. Enjoy!
This recipe is adapted from a Martha Stewart recipe.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
These tasty stuffed cabbage rolls are so easy!
- 1 onion
- 5 - 6 thick rashers bacon
- 1/2 lb sausage meat
- 1/2 cup tomato paste
- 2 cloves garlic, diced
- 2 bell peppers, diced
- 1 cabbage head
- Fry the bacon in a skillet, then add onion, and meat.
- Add tomato paste, bell peppers, garlic and salt, and simmer till cooked through
- Boil 1 whole cabbage head in salted water till tender
- Spoon mixture into individual cabbage leaves, and fold carefully to form little rolls
- Serve with any remaining mixture