- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1 egg
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup dried bread crumbs
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons prepared mustard
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Budget Friendly
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
In a large bowl, combine the beef, egg, onion, milk and bread OR cracker crumbs. Season with salt and pepper to taste and place in a lightly greased 5x9 inch loaf pan, OR form into a loaf and place in a lightly greased 9x13 inch baking dish.
In a separate small bowl, combine the brown sugar, mustard and ketchup. Mix well and pour over the meatloaf.
Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 1 hour.
You'll also love
- Vicki's Baked Beans 4.4/5 (8 Votes)
- Mama's Fried Chicken 4/5 (14 Votes)
- Chicken Corn Noodle Soup 4/5 (17 Votes)
- Crescent roll hot dog roll ups... 3.9/5 (47 Votes)
- Pepper Steak 4/5 (18 Votes)
- Extreme Nacho mix 4/5 (22 Votes)
- super simple potatoe wedges 4.4/5 (11 Votes)
- Instant Blueberry Preserves On Rye 3.9/5 (51 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.