recipes with horseradish sauce - 3 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Sweet Apple Cinnamon Rolls
Pie crust dough
1/8 cup brown sugar
1/8 cup almond powder
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1. Halve an apple and slice each half finely.
2. Cut the top of a pie crust to get a straight edge.
3. Spread the brown sugar and almond powder all over the dough.
4. To get the first row, line up the apples in a straight line and cut out the section. Continue until all the dough is all used up.
5. Mix egg yellow and milk and cover each roll with the mixture.
6. If you wish, sprinkle a little extra brown sugar on top of each roll.
7. Bake in the oven for 18 min at 350° F.
Top rated Horseradish sauce recipes
Delicious with baked turkey, beef or pork
- 2 medium size horseradish
- 2 tsp white vinegar
- 1 cup stock
Brussels Sprouts in Creamy Lime Bacon Horseradish Sauce
I adapted this from my moms Brussels sprouts in Lime Cream recipe from childhood
- 3 pounds halved Brussels sprouts
- 9 strips smoked bacon
- 1/2 cup sour cream or plain yogurt
- 1/2 cup (4 ounces) cream cheese
- 1/2 cup crumbled goat cheese
- 2 thin sliced green onions
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 2 juiced and zested limes
- 2 tablespoons dill fronds
- 1 tablespoon minced flat leaf parsley
- Kosher or sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
Arby's Horsy Sauce
By amylk103, Amy's Awesome Nest
Mix all well
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 3 Tbsp bottled horseradish cream sauce
- 1 Tbsp sugar