Chocolate Chia Overnight Oats
This is for all of the oat lovers out there, as well as for all of you who complain that you don’t have time to eat a healthy breakfast. This breakfast is prepped the night before, so no excuses! Plus, it’s perfectly portable, so you can even bring it to work or school!
- 1/2c old fashioned rolled oats
- 1/2 Tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder (use 1 Tbsp if you want it more chocolatey)
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4c plain nonfat greek yogurt (I used Chobani 0%)
- 1/2c unsweetened vanilla almond milk (I used Almond Breeze)
- 6 drops liquid Stevia (or other sweetener of choice)
- 1/8 tsp almond extract (or other extract of choice)
- 1 tsp black chia seeds
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cost Average budget
Prepare this the night before.
In a small bowl, combine dry ingredients & mix well.
Add in yogurt, milk, liquid stevia, & the extract.
Stir, then cover & keep in the refrigerator overnight until breakfast time.
Remove from fridge, add any desired toppings (I like to add banana, cinnamon, & PB), & enjoy!
You'll also love
- Superfood CHIA breakfast pudding... 5/5 (104 Votes)
- 4-C Overnight Oats 4.4/5 (13 Votes)
- Bourbon Chocolate & Pomegranate... 4/5 (30 Votes)
- Healthy French Toast 4.1/5 (21 Votes)
- Chocolate Snacking Cake 4.2/5 (19 Votes)
- Blueberry Rolls 4.2/5 (15 Votes)
- Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies 4.1/5 (15 Votes)
- Crockpot Oatmeal 4.7/5 (8 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Who do you know that would love these delicious baked egg and ham cups?