Stuffed Apple Cinnamon'N Cream French Toast
Fall fusion of flavors with comforting cream cheese & warm apples.
- 1 small apple
- 1-2 T reduced fat cream cheese
- 2 slices ezekiel sprouted grain bread (or any bread of choice)
- 2 large egg whites
- 2 T unsweetened vanilla almond milk (or any milk of choice)
- 1 tsp of ground cinnamon
- 1 T peanut butter (I used crunchy)
- 1-2 T of sugar-free syrup or honey (if desired - for topping)
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 5mins
Cost Average budget
Pre-heat griddle to medium heat & defrost bread (if using sprouted grain). In a large bowl, combine egg, milk, & cinnamon & whisk together.
Place apple slices on warm griddle to toast (if desired), dip & coat bread slices in batter & cook on griddle until slightly browned on each side.
Next, spread the cream cheese & apple slices onto the face of one slice of the toast. And then spread the PB on one side of the other slice of french toast…
Fold slices together, then top with an additional apple slice and/or more cinnamon & sugar-free maple syrup or honey… or maybe even some more PB!
You'll also love
- Lemon Breakfast Crepes 4.1/5 (30 Votes)
- Mj's Yummy Ham & Cheese Omelet 4.2/5 (68 Votes)
- Apple McIntosh Cake 3.6/5 (68 Votes)
- Pear Apple Butter with Cardamom... 4.2/5 (18 Votes)
- Apple Cinnamon Pancakes 4.2/5 (23 Votes)
- Dehydrator dried Apples & Cinnamon 4/5 (34 Votes)
- Vanilla French toast 4.5/5 (23 Votes)
- french toast 4.3/5 (11 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Who do you know that would love these delicious baked egg and ham cups?