- 4 cans clear chicken broth
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup chopped green onions
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Heat broth to boiling point in large saucepan
Meanwhile, in small bowl, make a smooth paste of cornstarch and 1/4 cup cold water
Into hot broth, slowly stir cornstarch mixture, with sugar, and pepper. Heat to boiling point, stirring constantly-mixture should be slightly thickened and translucent
Reduce heat. Add eggs, a small amount at a time, stirring to separate them into shreds
Remove from heat; add green onions. Serve at ounce
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.