- 1 cup water
- 1 cup cubed potatoes
- 1/4 cup diced onions
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1 1/2 cups chopped cauliflower
- 1/4 cup butter
- 3 cups milk
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 1mins
Cost Budget Friendly
In large saucepan,combine water,cauliflower,celery,onion, and potatoes.Boil for 10-15 minutes or until tender.Set Aside.
Melt butter in separate pan over medium heat.Stir in flour and cook for about 2 minutes.
Remove from heat and gradually stir in milk.
Return to heat,and cook until thickened.Then add to cauliflower mixture.
Add pepper&salt to taste.
Simmer for 15-20 minutes.
If soup is thick add more milk.
You'll also love
- Sesame Rice 3.7/5 (9 Votes)
- Noodle with Cabbage Salad- Khaub... 3.2/5 (47 Votes)
- Chicken n Mushrooms w/gravy 4/5 (22 Votes)
- Cheesy Bacon Ranch Bread 4.2/5 (10 Votes)
- 20 minute chili 4.1/5 (16 Votes)
- Vietnamese Spring Rolls 4.1/5 (17 Votes)
- spicy kale chips 4.1/5 (17 Votes)
- Baby Bok Choy Soup 4.2/5 (5 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These Cheesy Cauliflower Pizza Cups are just what you need when snack o'clock rolls around!
- 1/2 cauliflower head
- 8 eggs for cauliflower mix
- 4-6 cups shredded cheese
- 6 slices salami
- 6 tbsp pizza Sauce
- Boil diced cauliflower in salted water until tender.
- Blend, then transfer to mixing bowl.
- Mix in 2 eggs, pepper and 2 cups of shredded cheese
- Share the cauliflower mixture out between 6 ramekins, forming little cups
- Add 1 cup of shredded cheese
- Bake for 25 min at 375°F
- Add a slice of salami, a tbsp of pizza sauce, and one raw egg to each ramekin
- Top with cheese and return to oven for 7 min at 375°F
- Serve, and enjoy!