Easy apple puree recipes - 3 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Who will you make these elegant duck pastry pockets for?
- 1 whole duck breast
- 1 sheet puff pastry
- 3-4 slices ham
- 3-4 tbsp raspberry jam
- 3- 4 slices Muenster cheese
- Fry the duck breast in a pan until medium rare (or your preference) and browned on the outside.
- Roll out a sheet of puff pastry, and layer the ham slices in the middle.
- Spread the raspberry jam over the ham slices, and follow with the Muenster cheese, and the duck breast.
- Moisten the sides of the pastry with water, then fold to enclose the duck.
- Brush the pastry with the egg yolk, then score lightly with a knife.
- Bake for 10 minutes at 464°F (until the cheese is melted and the pastry is golden brown)
- Serve, and enjoy!
Top rated Easy apple puree recipes
Rhubarb and Red Apple Puree
For babies 6 months and older
- 1 cup of rhubarb stems
- 2 red apples
- 5 strawberries (for colour)
- 1 teaspoon of sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon
10 strawberry desserts to die for
By Elena Salvadore
BOOKMARK these DECADENT pink recipes to make, for when strawberries are in season.
This is simply an unsweetened apple puree which can be used as a substitute for sugar and/or oil in many recipes, o...
- 6 sweet apples (eg. Gala
- Red Delicious or Fuji)
- 1 cup water
- 2 slices of lemon
10 fruits you should be eating this fall
By Deborah Deprez
These fruits are LUSCIOUS, nutritious and very much in SEASON. Here's all you need to know about the best of fall produce.
baby apple sauce
First watch the apples then peel with a knife be careful Then cut into pieces and put in a cutter to turn into app
- Apples cinnamon a cutter and a knife for peeling and that's it