Easy apple puree recipes - 3 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
- 1 tbsp neutral oil
- 250g / 2 cups pork fillets, cubed
- 1 /4 cup caramel
- 100ml / 1/2 cup water
- 1 tbsp Vietnamese fish sauce (Nuoc Cham)
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp grated ginger
- Crushed peanuts
- Brown the pork fillet in a skillet with the oil
- Add the caramel, water, fish sauce, soy sauce and fresh ginger.
- Simmer for 10 minutes (until the liquid has reduced)
- Serve over white rice with crushed peanuts.
Pssst like this? You'll LOVE this Chinese jalapeno chicken recipe!
Top rated Easy apple puree recipes
This is simply an unsweetened apple puree which can be used as a substitute for sugar and/or oil in many recipes, o...
- 6 sweet apples (eg. Gala, Red Delicious or Fuji)
- 1 cup water
- 2 slices of lemon
10 strawberry desserts to die for
By Elena Salvadore
BOOKMARK these DECADENT pink recipes to make, for when strawberries are in season.
Rhubarb and Red Apple Puree
For babies 6 months and older
- 1 cup of rhubarb stems
- 2 red apples
- 5 strawberries (for colour)
- 1 teaspoon of sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon
10 fruits you should be eating this fall
By Deborah Deprez
These fruits are LUSCIOUS, nutritious and very much in SEASON. Here's all you need to know about the best of fall produce.
baby apple sauce
First watch the apples then peel with a knife be careful Then cut into pieces and put in a cutter to turn into app
- Apples cinnamon a cutter and a knife for peeling and that's it