Easy apple puree recipes - 4 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Ooo la la... This gorgeous French strawberry Mille Feuille will blow you away!!
- 1 puff pastry
- For the custard:
- 3 Egg yolks
- 3 cups milk
- - 1/2 cup sugar
- - 1/2 powdered sugar
- 1 vanilla bean
- For the whipped cream:
-3 cups cold heavy whipping cream
-1 vanilla bean
-1/2 cup powdered sugar
- Roll out the puff pastry and cut out rectangles (2 per cake).
- Bake for 10 minutes at 340° F.
- For the custard: simmer milk on low heat and add the vanilla bean. In a separate bowl, beat the egg yolks with the sugar and powdered sugar. Incorporate the egg mixture into the milk, and let simmer for a few minutes until it thickens.
- For the whipped cream: combine the heavy cream and vanilla bean in a bowl mix. Add the powdered sugar, and whip until firm.
- Combine the custard and whipped cream to make whipped custard cream.
- Refrigerate the whipped custard cream for one hour.
- Lay out the pastry rectangles, and use a piping bag to pipe out small peaks of whipped custard cream in rows. Alternate with rows of strawberries.
- Layer and repeat. Dust with powdered sugar.
Top rated Easy apple puree recipes
Baby Food: Apple and Oat Puree
By Proud Mama
This recipe is a great way to add heart healthy oats to classic applesauce
- 3 apples
- 1 tablespoon of oats
- 1 tsp of ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons of formula (can also be substituted for breast milk)
- 2 tablespoons of water
10 strawberry desserts to die for
By Elena Salvadore
BOOKMARK these DECADENT pink recipes to make, for when strawberries are in season.
Rhubarb and Red Apple Puree
For babies 6 months and older
- 1 cup of rhubarb stems
- 2 red apples
- 5 strawberries (for colour)
- 1 teaspoon of sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon
10 fruits you should be eating this fall
By Deborah Deprez
These fruits are LUSCIOUS, nutritious and very much in SEASON. Here's all you need to know about the best of fall produce.
This is simply an unsweetened apple puree which can be used as a substitute for sugar and/or oil in many recipes, o...
- 6 sweet apples (eg. Gala
- Red Delicious or Fuji)
- 1 cup water
- 2 slices of lemon
baby apple sauce
First watch the apples then peel with a knife be careful Then cut into pieces and put in a cutter to turn into app
- Apples cinnamon a cutter and a knife for peeling and that's it