Easy apple puree recipes - 4 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Combine summer zucchini with leftover mashed potatoes for a delicious, savory treat!
- 5 Potatoes
- 1.5 Cup shredded zucchini
- 3/4 Cup shredded cheese
- 3/ Cup milk
- 1/3 Cup coriander, chopped
- 1/3 Cup basil, chopped
- Parmesan, to sprinkle
- Salt and pepper, to season
- Chop the potatoes in half, boil until very tender and drain.
- In a bowl, combine the potatoes and zucchini. Add the grated cheese, milk, coriander, basil, salt and pepper, and mix thoroughly.
- On a baking tray, spoon out the zucchini-potato mixture and form into balls.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan and grated cheese, and bake at 350°F for 15 minutes.
- When golden, remove from oven... and enjoy!
Top rated Easy apple puree recipes
Baby Food: Apple and Oat Puree
By Proud Mama
This recipe is a great way to add heart healthy oats to classic applesauce
- 3 apples
- 1 tablespoon of oats
- 1 tsp of ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons of formula (can also be substituted for breast milk)
- 2 tablespoons of water
10 strawberry desserts to die for
By Elena Salvadore
BOOKMARK these DECADENT pink recipes to make, for when strawberries are in season.
Rhubarb and Red Apple Puree
For babies 6 months and older
- 1 cup of rhubarb stems
- 2 red apples
- 5 strawberries (for colour)
- 1 teaspoon of sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon
10 fruits you should be eating this fall
By Deborah Deprez
These fruits are LUSCIOUS, nutritious and very much in SEASON. Here's all you need to know about the best of fall produce.
This is simply an unsweetened apple puree which can be used as a substitute for sugar and/or oil in many recipes, o...
- 6 sweet apples (eg. Gala
- Red Delicious or Fuji)
- 1 cup water
- 2 slices of lemon
baby apple sauce
First watch the apples then peel with a knife be careful Then cut into pieces and put in a cutter to turn into app
- Apples cinnamon a cutter and a knife for peeling and that's it