The best recipes with pita - 6 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.
Top rated Pita recipes
Sieve flour, leaving some aside for dusting, with baking powder, soda bicarbonate and salt
- Refined flour (maida) 4 cups
- Garlic peeled 25 cloves
- Baking powder 1 teaspoon
- Soda bicarbonate 1/2 teaspoon
- Salt to taste
- Sugar 2 teaspoons
- Milk 1 1/2 cups
- Yogurt 2 tablespoons
- Fresh coriander leaves chopped 2 tablespoons
- Oil 2 tablespoons
- Butter 6 tablespoons
How To Make Cream Cheese-Stuffed Brioche Flowers
By Nadia Paprikas
Do you want to make beautiful, flower-shaped brioche rolls stuffed with cream cheese? Follow our easy step-by-step recipe now!
Combine wet ingredients. Add to the dry ingredients and make a lovely dough
- 4 cups flour
- 1/2 tbsp instant yeast
- 1tsp salt (heaped)
- 3tsp sugar
- 1T chopped dhania
- 1 chopped green chili
- 1/4cup oil
- 3/4 cup boiling water
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 egg lightly beaten.
16 Party-Perfect Recipes That Start with a Baguette
Hosting a party and stuck for ideas? Why not try some of these great party-perfect recipes, all of which begin with a crusty baguette!
Preheat oven or toaster oven to 400F/200C
- 2 whole wheat pita pocket breads
- cut into strips about 3/4 inch wide
- then toasted and crumbled
- 2 heads Romaine lettuce
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced green onion
- 1 cup diced tomatoes (let drain a minute or two if extra juicy)
- 1 cup diced cucumber (same size as tomatoes)
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped fresh mint leaves
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped flat-leaf parsley (leaves only
- no stems)
- Dressing Ingredients:
- 1 tsp. chopped garlic (2-4 cloves garlic)
- 1 tsp. salt (I used fine grind sea salt)
- 1/2 cup fresh squeezed lemon juice
- about 2 large lemons (I love lemon
- so adjust the amount to your own taste)
- 1 tsp. powdered Sumac
- plus more for sprinkling on individual salads if desired)
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
Cut pit bread into either strips or triangles
- Pita bread
- 1 Stick Butter
- 1T minced Garlic
- 1T Parmesan cheese
Embroidered BREAD: the next food craze?
These creations by artist Terézia Krná?ová are weird, wonderful and make us really hungry!! Will embroidered bread be the next big craze?
A twist on the famous BLT, made fantastic by using pita instead of bread!
- 6 cups mixed baby greens
- 2-3 small tomato
- 1/2 small red onion
- thinly sliced
- 8 slices bacon
- 8 pita pockets
- Mayonnaise or other condiment
Blend and mash all ingredients together with a small amount of flour
- 1 can drained chickpeas
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 onion
- cumin and coriander
- fresh parsley
- salt and pepper