Lemon pudding recipes - 3 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Who will you make these elegant duck pastry pockets for?
- 1 whole duck breast
- 1 sheet puff pastry
- 3-4 slices ham
- 3-4 tbsp raspberry jam
- 3- 4 slices Muenster cheese
- Fry the duck breast in a pan until medium rare (or your preference) and browned on the outside.
- Roll out a sheet of puff pastry, and layer the ham slices in the middle.
- Spread the raspberry jam over the ham slices, and follow with the Muenster cheese, and the duck breast.
- Moisten the sides of the pastry with water, then fold to enclose the duck.
- Brush the pastry with the egg yolk, then score lightly with a knife.
- Bake for 10 minutes at 464°F (until the cheese is melted and the pastry is golden brown)
- Serve, and enjoy!
Top rated Lemon pudding recipes
Lemon Pudding Poke Cake
1. Prepare cake mix as directed on box and pour into a 9×13-inch Pyrex dish
- One box yellow cake mix (prepared as directed on box)
- 2 boxes lemon pudding (prepared as directed on box)
- 1 container whipped topping (Cool Whip)
Mix pudding mix and milk
- 1/2 package instant lemon pudding
- 3/4 - 1 cup milk
- 1/2 carton of 12 oz container of Cool Whip
- 4 oz cream cheese cut up
- 1-2 cups marshmallows
- 1 can fruit cocktail
Nan's Famous Pudding Dessert
A spin on a custardy pudding dessert that others won't believe how it's really made :)
- Unsalted Crackers
- Vanilla Pudding
- Lemon Pudding
- Cool Whip